RSS

Ashley Olsen officially Retire from Acting World

Beautiful actress who was 25-year-old Ashley Olsen, have decided to retire from acting because want to try new things outside the Hollywood. Ashley Olsen is the twin sister of Mary-Kate Olsen. She has been involved in acting since age 9 months through a film Full House (1987). But since starred in New York Minute in 2004, Ashley is now no longer busy with her acting career.



"I have always worked without stopping until i am 18 years old. After that i decided to vacuum for a while and focus to school. From there i will start to think about whether i will continue my careers in acting or not," says Ashley is quoted from Showbizspy.



"It's time i leave all this. I want to do something outside acting," she added.

Although Ashley don't have desire to act anymore, but it's no means that Ashley will not be returned to the Hollywood that she admired.

"This does not mean I'm not interested in the Hollywood anymore, I like the way the work and the people involved there. If I go back there, I am certainly not be an actress. I think this decision is very appropriate," she concluded.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...